Friday, March 22, 2013

CCL Spring Fever Blog Hop



Welcome to CCL Spring Fever Blog Hop


If you have arrived at my blog from Milissa D's blog: http://www.defuscodesign.blogspot.com/ then you are on the right tract. If not then please start at the beginning at our hostess, Misty's blog: http://mbtreasurista.blogspot.com/ and continue to hop along from there.

There is a lot of hidden blog candy to be won so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prizes:

Sponsored by MB's Treasurista
Check out the STORE!!!
To be eligible for the grand prize you must do the following:
*Must* "like" the MBT Facebook page- Page LINK
*Must* follow and comment on all the blogs


And here is my project for the blog hop:
I took a wooden sign from Michaels and painted it Antique Mum

On the picket fence I glued down Prima's Nature Garden  papers and fussy cut the fairy girl from the paper for the corner.

I then covered it with crochet lace, chipboard  butterflies, flowers and crystal sprays .

More recollection flowers, crystal sprays and lace trim

I applied Gesso on top of the flowers and chipboard elements

This is a chipboard Recollections butterfly and sparkly lace trim

This will be a welcome sign for my front door. 

The bottom half of the sign.

The top half. I painted it with Martha Stewart's stucco paint and applied fussy cut images from the Prima paper. The wooden letters, I colored with  brushed corduroy distress ink. They are from Pink Paislee.

More flowers and bling.


I hoped you enjoyed my creation and the blog hop. I am your last stop on the hop. In honor of this being the first blog hop I have participated in I am giving away my own blog candy.
The lucky winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to: www.mbtreasurista.com . You must become a follower of my blog and leave a comment below to be eligible to win. I will choose the winner on April 1st so be sure to check back to see if you won. Misty will also be posting a master list of the winners on Creating the Crafty Life web site after April 4th. Thanks once again for watching and wish you all a happy spring!

18 comments:

  1. love your creation......beautiful and colorful as usual. great job xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Milissa.

      Delete
  2. Super cute door sign!!!! That really says Welcome Spring love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your support, Deb.

      Delete
  3. Great job on your sign!!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and project. Have an awesome day.

      Delete
  4. Cool idea I'm following blog thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking at my blog and you are entered in the contest. Good Luck.

      Delete
  5. Love your welcome sign with alll the flowers and fuzzie cut fairy. Great blog hop. will follow wheni firgure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell me how to follow you. What i'm doing is not working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the wrong gadget on my blog so you could only sign up for my RSS feed. I added a follower gadget to my blog and you can sign up there. I stopped by your blog and signed up. Thanks and sorry.

      Delete
  7. Thats ok I did try to folow on the other one also and could not get it to work. Thanks love your things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a transformation:) Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

      Delete
  9. nice work,, hope i can figure out how to follow thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Don't worry about figuring out how to follow as I have got you down for the entry for the giveaway.

      Delete
  10. Wow! Now you've inspired me to alter a wood element of my own! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete