Saturday, June 22, 2013

MB Treasurista Get Organized Challenge

Hello my fellow bloggers,
It has been awhile since I posted anything on my blog. Today is the last day of MB Treasurista's Getting Organized Challenge and I thought I would post a couple of things that I did in my craft room.
 

First I took an empty glass jar that had whole mushrooms in it and decorated it with doilies, buttons, paper and twine and then took my decorative buttons out of all their individual packages and stored them inside of it and I keep it handy on my craft desk:





Second I took my individual clear small stamps that I kept organized in an old biscuit tin in a jumble mess and put them into a cheap 4x6 photo album that I bought on clearance at Walmart. This allows me the ability to see what stamps I have available much easier and hopefully I will use them more:










So head on over to mbtreasurista.blogspot.com today and enter your ideas for a chance to win a clip it up. Thanks for stopping by. 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Just want to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment. This is a good post. That's my #1 goal for Jan, to get organize.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete